You Want An Expert To Do It For You
We appreciate that your time is precious and that social media is something you value and want to do properly.
We also understand that there is only so much you can do yourself with the resources you have available to you. One of the key service areas which we genuinely enjoy doing is our social media account management.
Here are seven reasons why you should choose us to manage your accounts for you:
- We take the time to get to know your business as if it was our own
- We give you the opportunity to test our implementation skills and application before we go “Live”
- We naturally build in your social media goals into our activity
- We give you regular feedback
- We provide you with monthly analytics on the progress of your strategy
- We thrive on coming up with new ideas for content and campaigns to run
- We include “social listening” as standard (i.e. we manage your social media accounts with our “heads on” – if we pick up on anything we feel you should know about – good or bad – we will flag this up immediately to you)
Our management service is totally bespoke to your needs and requirements – we only help you as much or as little as you need us to. From experience, this has worked best to help you in the long run.
What Does Our Social Media Account Management Service Entail?
When we manage your account(s), this means that we will do a lot of the physical posting on your business page on Facebook and/or Twitter account as you. We can also co-ordinate the content creation, crafting, positioning and timely writing of your blog posts and distribution of the content related to the post(s).
Before we start any management work – we will spend some consolidated time with you in what we call a Client Briefing session. In this session we get down to the real details of what you would like us to do for you and as well as setting up a system between us that will work best to easily facilitate us working with you or your team.
As standard we include check points to ensure that we mature the support as you get more confident in managing your accounts.
Our approach is to train you as we go along, so that some tasks may eventually be done in-house or you may become clearer as to which ones are managed by us as standard. You may need some particular coaching or training at some points, so we can either build that in as standard for a few months â€“ or we can do once-off training when you need it.
More often than not, our managed clients have already worked with us on their social media strategy development, so we are in a great place to fully understand their needs and craft a management package suited to their needs. On average our retained clients pay anything from Â£270+VAT to Â£950+VAT per month.
Some of the activities which may be covered in this management service are (list is non-exhaustive and is tailored to your needs):
- Active fan/follower growth
- Content sourcing
- Content creation and compilation of client created content
- Identification of “Social Influencers”
- Social Listening
- Event promotion
- Event content distribution post-event
- Running Facebook competitions
- Managing Social Advert campaigns (where requested/applicable)
- Content distribution
- Weekly communication
- Monthly progress reporting (includes website analytics)
* The activities described above and others are carried out as part of a tailored package which is then calculated as a fixed monthly figure
If you would like to chat to us about your specific needs, please call Shelley RÃ¶stlund on 07789 554 119 or email her on email@example.com and she will be pleased to answer any questions you may have about how we can help you.